26th Annual Juried Photography Exhibit – 2020
It is that time of the year again. The 26th Annual Juried Photography Exhibit for Fremont residents and Fremont photography club members will be held from March 14, 2020 to April 18, 2020. The exhibit opening is planned for Saturday, March 14, from 6:00-8:00 pm and photographs selected by a panel of judges will be on display on the second floor of the Fremont Main Library.
The event is a joint venture with Fremont Cultural Arts Council (FCAC) and the City of Fremont. The small entry fee will be used for basic material costs and prize money for the merit award winners.
For those that have participated in this before, there are two new exciting changes for the 2020 event:
- Online submissions of your entries
- A separate category for students under 25 with separate prizes
You can submit digital images online.
- Deadline for digital submissions: Midnight February 7, 2020
- Email photographers on selected photos to print: February 10, 2020
- Receive selected prints in FCAC Building: February 29 – March 1, 2020
- Library reception and start of show: March 14, 2020
- End of show: April 18, 2020
- Pick up Prints at FCAC building: April 21, onwards
Please contact the show chair, Rajeev Shankar, at email@example.com if you have questions.