28th Annual Juried Photography Exhibit – 2023
It is that time of the year again. The 28th Annual Juried Photography Exhibit for Fremont photographers will be held from Apr 1, 2023 to May 6, 2023. This year, the month of April is designated as ARTS, CULTURE & CREATIVITY MONTH and the Photography Exhibit will be held in conjunction with the celebration.
The exhibit opening is planned for Saturday, April 1st, from 6:00-8:00 pm and photographs selected by the panel of judges will be on display on the first floor of the Fremont Main Library. The event is a joint venture with Fremont Cultural Arts Council (FCAC), the Fremont Photographic Society, and the City of Fremont.
For those that have participated in this before, we are continuing with on-line submissions, and the same two categories for the 2023 event:
- A separate category for students under 25 with separate prizes
- Deadline for digital submissions: Midnight February 26, 2023
- Email photographers on selected photos to print: March 4, 2023
- Receive selected prints in FCAC Building: March 25-26, 2023
- Library reception and start of show: April 1, 2023, 6-8pm
- End of show: May 6, 2023
- Pick up prints after show at Library: May 5-6, 2023
- Pick up prints after show at FCAC Building: May 7, 2023 or later
Please contact the show chair, Rajeev Shankar, at email@example.com if you have questions.