26th Annual Juried Photography Exhibit – 2020
The 26th Annual Juried Photography Exhibit for Fremont residents and Fremont photography club members was held from March 14, 2020 to April 18, 2020. The exhibit opening and on-going display of selected photos for 4 weeks normally held at the Fremont Main Library was held on a virtual basis due to the pandemic. The 2021 event is in the planning stages. Entry rules, submission, and judging are expected to be the same. Plans for exhibition and reception will be determined based on safely re-opening of the library.
The event is a joint venture with Fremont Cultural Arts Council (FCAC) and the City of Fremont. The small entry fee will be used for basic material costs and prize money for the merit award winners.
The 2021 exhibit will feature:
- Online submissions of your entries
- A separate category for students under 25 with separate prizes
Congratulations to those selected for this year’s exhibit.
Please note: you need to attach a label with your information to the back of the prints. You may use this fillable PDF to generate the labels. Download the file to your computer, then open in Acrobat to complete, save, and print. Fields will automatically fill as you enter your information (name, address, etc.) the first time.
Please note that only images listed are eligible for prizes and those images must be printed and sized according to the specifications listed.
- Deadline for digital submissions: Midnight February 7, 2020
- Email photographers on selected photos to print: February 10, 2020
- Receive selected prints in FCAC Building: February 29 – March 1, 2020
- Library reception and start of show: March 14, 2020
- End of show: April 18, 2020
- Pick up Prints at FCAC building: April 21, onwards
Please contact the show chair, Rajeev Shankar, at email@example.com if you have questions.